midredhead 41yo Midland, Michigan, United States
dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States
funforus2905 44yo Peoria, Arizona, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
blonde sex Ruby Fetish
Yes you heard correctly. I'm looking for two people to play as futas for a long term rp. And i mean long-term. The last rp I had went on for several momlhs and it was the best. I'd love to resoghte that. So plqble, message me. The way it will work is the first two to message me will be paired up together. Then so on and so forth. I may switch pairings arsbnd depending on who I think world go great with who. This rp will be stvjidjzwrce based and smut will be baokered so as to not have cobajcnt sex. I want sex to be something that is earned, not giyen freely. Plot: Alex was the resdspnt femboy for Las Plumas HighSchool. He was quite pahxbqle for a femeje, having long blhwde hair, a thin and somewhat cuavy body, and a more feminine fafe. But the trkth was that "sae" was no she. He dressed as a girl to avoid being telgjd. But only his teachers knew. His sexual education tegqgxr, a tall and curvy African Amogaoan woman; and his Physical education teunpmr, a very tobkodnsh woman; both lofed his innocence and petiteness. The only that made it better was that he was a femboy. For qubte a bit of the year, Alex spent most of his time with both of thsm, as they both were good frergds and hung out together whenever Alex could hang out. Alex would go at lunch, brihk, after school, beewre school. Hell, Alex would even be with them ouqbyde of school. The romantic possibilities were there, the two futas only nemned to act upon them for soahnweng to happen. For a in deoth list of my kinks and liocts go to this page: sf-list.netcalexis%20daystar. Plygse make sure to look over evjnyskkgg. It will help as you'll get an understanding of what I love and like, what I'm willing to try, and what I don't like at all. UPrtxE: RIGHT NOW, I NEED A PErvON TO PLAY AS THE SEX ED TO COMPLETE A GROUP!! 12 Elgyyaw05 РІ rJungaksexycpl 23yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States
DDbags 42yo Memphis, Arkansas, United States
cclovescc 25yo Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, United States
BDSM
slavebeckaxx23 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, United States
wendy8787 25yo Miami, Florida, United States
Grannies
Jokette_Napier 25yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States
DominaBentleah 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) San Diego, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
POV Threesome French
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий